Python is an extraordinary programming language. Its legible syntax makes it an inviting target for coding neophytes, while its power and flexibility make it a desirable tool for many domains, from back-end web development and DevSecOps, to data science and machine learning.
If you want more Python in your life, check out the following Python-focused podcasts:
- Tobias Macey brings you the stories of the people that make the Python community great. Every week, a new episode provides useful and informative insights into the projects, platforms, and practices that engineers, business leaders, and data scientists need to know about to learn and grow in their career.
- Python Bytes
- Michael Kennedy and Brian Okken deliver headlines directly to your earbuds. If you want to stay up on the Python developer news, but do not have time to scour Reddit, Twitter, and other news sources, just subscribe and you will get the best picks delivered weekly.
- Talk Python to Me
- Michael Kennedy covers a wide array of Python topics, as well as many related topics (e.g., MongoDB, AngularJS, DevOps).
- Teaching Python
- Kelly Paredes and Sean Tibor are two middle school teachers learning and teaching Python. They talk about their adventures teaching middle school computer science, problem-solving, handling failure, frustration, and victory through the lens of the Python programming language.
- Test & Code : Python Testing
- Brian Okken covers a wide array of topics including software engineering, development, testing, Python programming, and many related topics.
- The Real Python Podcast
- Christopher Bailey covers a wide range of topics including Python programming best practices, career tips, and related software development topics.